Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Let's be heroes, let's be martyrs, let's be radical thinkers

I am really tired of daily bullshit; newspaper's bullshit, tv's bullshit, shit talkers' bullshit, politicians' bullshit, and all kind of bullshit you could imagine. After all is human's bullshit that makes me feel like crap. And it seems that indifference and ignorance are kings today.

While I was listening to some unknown songs, a bunch of thoughts ran trough my mind. Including the youth's indifference. It's a shame that the youth doesn't get involved anymore. I've always admired those martyrs who died for pure causes, who died for a better future. Nowadays a lack youth participation it's notorious. Maybe I born on an incorrect era, maybe I was supposed to born in an advanced period not this one.

I would do everything to inspire the new generations, including my generation. So I have a lengthy message for you. Yes, for you my fellow. I have to suggest you a couple things. First of all never give up, even though your world is crashing down. As well, you have to fight for what you really believe, your beliefs take you to unimaginable places where you could meet erudites, whom could teach you unforgettable and life changing lessons.

Have you ever wonder why do we can't change the world. United together. Is not an utopia. Or it is? I think that we have in our very own hands the power the change. First change our mindsets, then change the world. The real change begins in us. I've always thought it. You have to be the spark, forsake your pride, set things right. To make it real. If we do it, the future will be hopeful. To achieve our dream world. To achieve a full-of-tolerance world. As well I've learned that we can't ignore our social reality. Even if you refused to it, someday the truth will emerge. You can't ignore the children dying because of hungry, neither the climate change and it's worldwide consequences.

Or can you stand by while our world crashes down?

No comments:

Post a Comment