Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Then I fell

When first I saw you
you were another guy
a worthless one
I live in my own world
and you came in it
like a riot, an unstoppable riot
then it collapsed
walls were coming down
when you left me alone
alone again

I told you to be patient
and madness never was fine with us
you got the feeling to loving me
bohemian boy, don't be such a coward
and hold me tight in this saturday night

Then it got wasted like our society
but it was good enough to continue it
the voices in my head disappeared
just slow down and help me
with the uncertainty of youth

At the end of the day anger is done
we can still be in love
at least for this night it may come to change us
and we could be glad of our lives
and leave the pathetic excuse of monotony
at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment