Friday, February 12, 2010

Carry on

Tonight I drive to nowhere
leaving everyone and everything behind
taking long breaths to stay

I'm talking just to hear myself think
driving in circles for an hour or two
trying to figure out what holds me to this city
can't scape from reality for a week

Faster and faster running against life
no one can stop me now
it is time to take a decision
stay or leave

The city sleeps alone tonight
I can barely see lights or people
wishing have some friends here
but everybody is at home
and I am desperate and lonely

I have no passenger except music
this beautiful and distant sound
melodies are running through my body

I am tired of thinking and waiting
just want to sleep
and I wanna go everywhere
there's a million of cities like this

It's official, I got news for your
just listen carefuly boring world
I need nature to live
don't like this concrete jungle anymore

Meet me on our secret spot
we'll have the last party in the name of youth
everything seem too old now
I'm leaving before age catches me

Beyond here lies maturity and youth
happiness and sadness
dark and light
love and hate
good and evil
her and him
you and me

My heart belongs to the world
but no to humanity
everything I've made has put me in this road
this is my decision to live and enjoy life by my own

Young people will cry and remember my departure
for the rest of their lives
is complicated for them
is easy for me
I was underestimated by leaders and followers

I have an unique conception of life, love and humanity
mysteries were revealed
I got to move on
don't beg me to stay

Remember me when you stare at the sky
just close your eyes
right by your side I'm watching you
don't waste your time

Secret love, I'm here waiting you
because I'm the only one for you
and you're the last one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment