Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Honor a los héroes caídos de nuestros tiempos, la mayoría mis amigos.

You are standing all alone
staring at the sunset
because nobody give a fuck about you
or your problems
you have decided to end this

It is time to let you go my dearest friend
we spent amazing evenings
our addiction was the knowledge
and it never get wasted

I want to go with you
I know, you won't change your mind
but you are everything I wanted in life
so get back in the car
and drive through the endless road
this will be our deepest secret

I envy your independency
your madness
your wisdom
your dreams
your energy
your loves
your spirit
your life

Bad people made terrible things
but we are unique and good
instead being assholes, we know our reality
and we have plans to change it

But don't leave now
we have a bunch of phrases to exchange
nights to spend
songs to listen
skins to touch
films to watch
books to read
words to write
steps to walk
tales to tell
and imagine our own worlds

We own the world, people owe us favors
I am prepare to kiss you goodbye
don't make this awful
just leave in silence
and remember me tonight
when you got new home
home is where we love each other
here and there

My heart had deep scars
until you came and relieved me
this tired and lonely soul
I am going to miss you so much
after you leave this town will be empty
but we are invincible together or not

This trade is in the name of love and hope
leave me here but return to me
when I am ready to forgive and leave
I am here to fix all the mistakes
including mine own mistakes
if only you could see my work
I know you will be there watching me
thanks for everything
I need to take a long breath before you disappear
and pursue your magical dreams

Rain is falling down whispering goodbye
dust is crawling into your feet
sky is superb today
stones are rolling to this shore
stars are shinning even more for you
wind is running through our bodies
nature will miss you too
animals are crying your departure

And here is nothing else to do
but take our memories to the end of the world
distance is not a challenge for us
I never let you down
and it came, the end of this wonderful path.

1 comment: