Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Memories of desolation

Buried beneath this tired eyes
sorrow invades my soul
and leaves me alone with no mercy
so many awful things I did to myself
and now the damage is irretrievable

I can see empty people through this dusty window
hidden from the entire world
to be safe and lulled by dementia
I am running away of inner hell

I feel no hope, no love, no happyness
they have already gone
and I do not regret things I have done
but I won't forget what they did to me
I was totally misunderstood
by the mass named society

I am not trying to be better of
I just want to live alone for the rest of my days
without selfishness and hypocresy
I have had enough of people

I am hopeless and desolated
insane and worthless
goner and pissed
tired and bored
lonely and sad

I have weeped enough
those tears were in vain
nobody could hear them
even if I was crying with people around me
they only could hear their own voices

I feel like I am sinking
when I see someone laughing
and in that precisely moment
I lose myself completely
walking in the dark to nowhere in between

I can not laugh neither smile
I feel no feelings
and everything is effing wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment